Somedays, I just don’t have enough time to fuss with my makeup, but I still want to look put-together. Here’s a no-muss, no-fuss, 10-minute-total look that you can throw together and look great at school, work, or wherever you’re going!
- Prime. Do I even have to say this anymore? 🙂
- Fill in your eyebrows. Even with no makeup, this will make you look more sophisticated. Remember, don’t draw on, just fill in. Use powder, preferably, or draw with a light pencil using short strokes to mimic the hairs.
- Blend on a shimmery champagne, rose, or light gold. I love Maybelline’s Barely Branded cream eyeshadow.
- Curl your eyelashes and apply plenty of black mascara.
- Finish your makeup with dewy foundation, peach or pink blush, and tinted lip balm or gloss. Be sure to use concealer on undereye circles and blemishes – you want to look natural but polished.
- Loose waves or a messy (not sloppy) bun look great with this. If you have curls, check out my tutorial on how to turn them into beach waves (in category “Hair”)!
What’s your no-makeup-makeup look? Did this tutorial help you out? Let me know in the comments!