“It’s the holiday season…” Oh, I’m so excited. I love Christmas, the snow, the lights, the tree… so I decided to do a Christmas cat-eye look in honor of the holidays! Here’s what to do:
- Prime. You know this already 🙂
- Apply a shimmery champagne cream shadow to your whole eyelid.
- Sweep shimmery gold eyeshadow over the top.
- Brush a bit of dark green shimmer shadow (make sure it’s well pigmented) in your crease. Blend well with the gold so that there is a transition from gold to green, but no hard lines.
- Draw a cat-eye with a black felt-tip eyeliner.
- Apply a bit more champagne shadow in the inner corner of your eye.
- Curl your eyelashes and apply mascara.
- Finish off your makeup with matte foundation, berry blush, and red (if you’re feeling bold) or light berry/mauve lipstick. Sweep some shimmery highlighter over your cheekbones and add a bit of shimmery gloss to your lipstick if you like.
- Leave your hair down and tousled or half-up, half-down with strands to frame the face.
What’s your go-to Christmas eye look? Did you try this tutorial? If you did, how did you like it? Let me know in the comments!