I’ve never used red eyeshadow before, so this was new for me, but it’s quite festive for the holidays and is a great way to wear a bold color if you don’t want to go super crazy.
- Apply a shimmery gold shadow all over the lid.
- Sweep a matte red shadow (make sure it’s well pigmented) in the crease. Brush it over a bit so it blends with the gold, about 1/2 – 3/4 of the way over the eye.
- Brush a bit more gold eyeshadow on to brighten the inner 1/2, and sweep a little over the red to blend it together.
- As long as there are no hard lines on the eyeshadow, you can now curl your eyelashes and apply mascara.
- Finish your makeup with matte foundation, shimmery gold highlighter, peach blush, and bronzer. Apply a light lipgloss or tinted lip balm.
- Leave your hair down and tousled or up in a high ponytail.
Have you used red eyeshadow before? Did you like this look? Let me know in the comments!