I love blue eyeliner on the lower lash line, I think it gives a great pop of color and it just looks so gorgeous! I decided to add a cat-eye this time, too, because I think it adds a bit of sophistication. Here are the steps:
- Apply a shimmery champagne or gold eyeshadow over your eyelid.
- Use an aqua eyeliner (or eyeshadow with an eyeliner brush) to line the outer 3/4 of the lower lash line.
- Draw a sleek black cateye (on the upper lash line, of course) with a felt-tipped pen eyeliner.
- Curl your eyelashes and apply mascara.
- Finish your makeup with satin or demi-matte foundation, peach or berry blush, and peach or berry tinted lip balm.
- A messy braid with a few loose strands framing the face would look great with this eye makeup.
Do you like colored eyeliner? What’s your favorite color? Do you like this look? Let me know in the comments!