I’m going to do a special post for each significant increase in my follower numbers, first 50, then 100, then 200, and so on. Today is my 50 follower post! Considering that there are plenty of bloggers that have thousands of followers, 50 seems like a tiny amount, but I’m so thankful to now have over 50 faithful followers! To show my thanks, I’m posting a special holiday makeup tutorial. Hope you love the look as much as I do!!
Eyes: Golden Glitter Flick
- Apply a light golden shimmer shadow all over the lid.
- Apply a gold shimmer shadow all over the lid.
- Brush a deep gold/bronze shadow into the crease. Smoke outwards and upwards to create a more dramatic eye. Be sure to apply enough shadow in the crease so that the difference in color is obvious.
- Dab some cream gold glitter (I use Wet ‘n Wild’s glitter – it’s under $1) on your eyelid for some extra sparkle.
- Draw a neat, deep black cat-eye. You don’t need to extend this to the inner corners, just stop it about halfway or 3/4 of the way across the eye.
- Curl your eyelashes and apply plenty of very black mascara.
- Finish your makeup with berry-gold lips (tutorial below), matte foundation, berry blush, bronzer, filled-in eyebrows, and shimmery highlighter.
- Loose waves or half-up, half-down would look fantastic with this, as would a chic updo with wavy strands framing the face.
Lips: Golden Berry
- Apply moisturizer or lip primer and allow to set in.
- Apply lip liner if desired. Remember to fill in your whole lip with the liner.
- Apply two coats of reddish berry lipstick or lip stain.
- Swipe on a light coat of golden shimmer lipgloss. I repeat, light! You don’t want the lips to overpower the eyes. Just a bit of shimmer to tie the look together.
That’s it for this tutorial! How did you like this fun, holiday party look? Let me know in the comments!
Thank you again for following!!