So today I decided to do a quick tutorial on a brown smoky eye. Some people are afraid of gray and black or brown looks better with their eyes, so they don’t wear smoky eyes – but you can wear smoky eyes of any color! Brown or rose smoky eyes are the most wearable, so don’t be afraid of giving this look a try!
- Apply a shimmery champagne shadow all over your eye. Be sure to brush it in your inner corner, as well, to highlight.
- Apply a matte light brown shadow all over your lid, smudging it up and out a little to get a “smoky eye.”
- Brush a shimmery dark brown in your crease and smoke out and up.
- Using a small eyeliner brush, apply a little of the crease shade on your lower lash line.
- Curl your eyelashes and apply black mascara.
- Finish your makeup with demi-matte foundation, rosy-mauve natural finish lipstick or balm, rose blush, and highlighter.
- Loose waves, a high, messy ponytail, or a textured braid looks great with this light smoky eye.
How do you like this chocolate smoky eye look? Let me know in the comments!