I was inspired by CyBabe’s Blog and her Christmas nails…so I decided to do a nail look of my own, so read on for the tutorial!
- Clip and file your nails if needed.
- Apply two coats of dark blue nail polish and let dry thoroughly.
- Brush on a topcoat (with large glitter pieces) on the lower half of your nail and let dry.
- Brush on a topcoat (with small glitter pieces) on the lower half of your nail and let dry.
- If you’re like me, you might have messed up a little, so use a cotton swab dipped in nail polish remover to fix any mistakes. I like Beauty Secrets Nail Polish Remover (you can find it online or at Sally Beauty) – it smells good and removes quickly and efficiently!
- Apply a clear topcoat if desired.
Nail Polishes Used:
China Glaze Up All Night
Sinful Colors Queen of Beauty
Essence Disco Disco
The finished look is a mixture of small and large glitter pieces on top of a deep blue layer. The look is inspired by snowfall and all the glitter around Christmastime!
How do you like this nail polish look? Any suggestions for my next nail polish tutorial? Let me know in the comments!