I absolutely love berry and gold shades for this time of year, so here’s a simple tutorial on how to acheive this low-key, festive look!
- Apply a shimmery champagne eyeshadow like Essence’s ‘Apricotta’ all over your lid.
- Use Almay’s ‘Creme Brulee’ shimmery gold eyeshadow all over the lid, including the inner corners.
- Use a deep cranberry shadow like Essence’s ‘Keep Calm and Berry On’ in your crease.
- Apply a bit more of the shimmery gold shadow to soften any lines between the berry shade and the gold.
- Finish your makeup with matte foundation, highlighted cheekbones, blush, filled-in brows, and cranberry lipstick. You can glam up this look by adding a cat-eye if desired.
- Loose waves or an updo with face-framing, wavy strands would look fantastic with this.
How do you like this look? What are your favorite eyeshadow colors for winter? Let me know in the comments!
P.S. – Don’t forget to check out my newest poll and vote here!